Movie Trailers - iTunes Movie Trailers - Apple
Despicable Me 2
guruu・・・mysterious thief an army corps mirion's leader.
mirion・・・guruu a under sb's orders.It is from banana.Yellow color living.
3sisters・・・Idis,Agnes,Mago
Mirion's very play pranks and feeblemindedness.Very jolly living's.Guruu is softhear ted person.3 children's adore.
He turned around sb's finger but pleasant.
Agnes is little girl.
This movie what s lark look!
Madoka Magica
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/madokamagica/
「Please magic little girl」
Theme song: The first volume:Claris The latter part:Kalafina
This is movie Girl's a fite story.
It is originally Anime.
I do not seeing to the end.Becuse,I'm crying.
What a moving story!
Madoka Magica
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/madokamagica/
「Please magic little girl」
Theme song: The first volume:Claris The latter part:Kalafina
This is movie Girl's a fite story.
It is originally Anime.
I do not seeing to the end.Becuse,I'm crying.
What a moving story!




wow~!
返信削除I want to see this movie!
This painting is very good and it sounds like fun.^-^*